Dear Isla Loca Familia,
To those of you who have been waiting for an update from us, we thank you for your patience.
We are sorry for not getting back to you guys earlier, but before any official statement, we had to wait for a response from the Croatian authorities.
Due to the developments of coronavirus, and at the direction of the Croatian government, we are incredibly sad to announce the postponement of Isla Loca 2020.
We are sorry not to be able to welcome you all to the island this summer. We were looking forward to setting up a great reggaeton weekend festival in Croatia, that would keep you bailar all day and all night long. We all share the same passion: la musica, cocktails on the beach, making new friends from all over the world, dancing, breathing a culture and looking after each other as one big familia. We are sending big love to our family, fans and artists from the UK, Germany, Austria, France, Croatia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Spain and far beyond. You know who you are <3.
Isla Loca 2020 had all the ingredients to become the hottest reggaeton weekend on the beach: an amazing line up, brand new crews & DJs from all over the world and international fans from more than 40 countries. We have worked hard through the year and made an enormous effort to meet your expectations and were looking forward to welcoming you to the beach for the first time this summer.
The 1st edition of Isla Loca will take place in the summer of 2021 (July 10th – 12th 2021). We are excited for brighter days on ZRCE beach.
Anyone who was planning to experience Isla Loca 2020 will now have dozens of questions. That makes perfect sense and we’ll be on hand where we can to facilitate these as much as possible.
To make it clear, there will be an option for you to retain your ticket for 2021, transfer to another customer or apply for a refund.
This notice should give you enough time to act accordingly also towards your previously booked accommodation and flights.
All ticket buyers will receive an email with more detailed information next week. We are working closely with our ticketing partners & the authorities to provide the best solution for everyone. Thank you for your patience, we understand this pandemic has affected each and every one of us in different ways.
Guys, finally we want to thank you for your continued support, this has been an incredibly challenging time for all however better days are ahead and we hope we will be seeing you at Isla Loca 2021!
La música will live on, music will be the key that unites us all, so keep perreando, stay safe and stay positive.
What about refunds?
If you bought tickets for Isla Loca 2020, you will receive an email from your ticketing provider next week with more detailed information. You can either retain your ticket till 2021, apply for a refund or transfer the ticket to another customer.
What about flights to Croatia?
Most of the airline companies are now offering flexible rebooking options.
Airline cancellation policies are currently responding to demand and customer concerns resulting in increased flexibility day by day, you can stay tuned via the links below:
- EasyJet – you can now reschedule flights with no fee to change, for anyone – https://www.easyjet.com/en/help/preparing-to-fly/latest-travel-information
- Jet2 – If your flight has been cancelled, you’ll either be offered a suitable alternative or a refund. https://www.jet2.com/flights/incident
- BA – To allow greater flexibility, they are enabling customers to change their destination, date of travel, or both for free, on all existing bookings. Find out more: https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/incident/coronavirus/latest-information?
- Ryanair – For cancelled flights, refunds are made available immediately with free moves facilitated up to 90 days from the original date of travel. Fee to change is £35 – https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/useful-info/disruptions-and-refunds/coronavirus-covid-19
- Air France – If you have purchased a ticket* before 21 April 2020 included for a flight departing before 31 August, 2020, you can postpone your departure date without any change fee, subject to the availability in the same travel cabin. Find out more: https://www.airfrance.com/CU/es/common/page_flottante/hp/news-air-traffic-air-france.htm
- Germanwings – you can rebook flights up to 14 days before departure for an unlimited amount of times. The new flight can be booked on any date until 27 March 2021. Rebooking fees will not be charged, regardless of which fare you booked. https://www.eurowings.com/en/information/news-help/information-coronavirus.html#Umbuchungskonditionen
Talk to us: email@example.com | The Isla Loca Familia